Kodiak Canvas Truck Bed Tent
Pitch your tent anywhere you can drive with the Kodiak Canvas truck tent.
- Made with Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas that is durable, watertight and breathable. Compatible models include the Ford F Series, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
- Tunnel shaped design maximizes interior space tall 5 ft. ceiling height. Tailgate down design expands useable space
- Large D-shaped door with top of the line YKK zippers.Covered entry.Two convenient gear pockets
- Sturdy, 3/4-inch, steel tube frame connects to the clamp-on rails that easily mount on truck bed for a secure fit. All-season use year-round, but not designed for heavy snow accumulations
- Five windows provide excellent ventilation and openness, includes cab access window
Pitch your tent anywhere you can drive with the Kodiak Canvas truck tent. This short-sized tent is designed to clamp on to your truck rails with its integrated 3/4-inch steel tube frame. Once clamped, the tent keeps campers off the ground, high and dry, and away from crawling critters of any sort.
The truck tent is made of a superior, marine-grade, 100-percent cotton duck Hydra-Shield canvas. The custom-woven, treated canvas is ideal for tents, as the double-fill design is strong and durable, while the silicone, dry-finish treatment is watertight, breathable, and durable. As a result, campers will stay comfortable and dry even in a downpour.
Unlike synthetic fabrics or canvas with a paraffin- or oil-based treatment, Kodiak’s canvas allows water vapor to escape, minimizing condensation, humidity, and mugginess. Plus, you’ll rarely–if ever–have to retreat Kodiak canvas.
Rated for all-season use, the truck tent features five windows with no-see-um mesh for ventilation, light, and openness. The tent’s tunnel-shaped design also maximizes interior space, with a 5-foot ceiling height that lets you sit up comfortably. You can even run a power cord from your cab to the tent through the cab access window–perfect for lighting the tent or charging your cell phone.
Other details include a large D-shaped door with top-of-the-line YKK zippers, a covered entry, two handy gear pockets, and a carrying bag.
The short-sized truck tent fits full-size short-bed trucks from 5.5 to 6.8 feet long. Compatible models include the Ford F Series, Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra, Dodge Ram, Toyota Tundra, and Nissan Titan.
About Kodiak Canvas
Born in the ruggedness of the Rockies, Kodiak Canvas has quickly earned a reputation for making tough, long-lasting tents ideal for almost any camping scenario. Each tent is made of top-of-the-line materials and components, helping Kodiak tents far outlive cheaper-made tents. The company’s tents feature Hydra-Shield canvas construction, a tough, long-lasting material that minimizes mugginess and holds up to strong winds, driving rain, and even moderate snowfalls.
Kodiak Canvas Truck Bed Tent Prices
|Price history for Kodiak Canvas Truck Bed Tent|