Smittybilt Overlander Tent
Mount to any car, truck, Jeep or SUV with roof rack cross bars.
Smittybilt Overlander tents are constructed from heavy-duty rip-stop polyester-waterproof and polyurethane-impregnated on top for the ultimate in durability. They include anodized aluminum tent poles, along with stainless steel hinges ideal materials for whatever weather you encounter. The aluminum telescoping ladder extends up to 6 1/2 ft. and may require an optional ladder extension for lifted Jeep Wranglers (sold separately). Your Smittybilt Overlander tent can easily attach to a Smittybilt’s SRC Overhead Rack (sold separately) and includes a 2 in. thick high-density foam 90 in. x 53 in. mattress with removable cover, waterproof rainfly, and mosquito screen. What really makes them unique is the included LED strip light.
From the manufacturer
- Versatile Deployment: Accessible from both driver’s or passenger’s side
- Extra Wide Ladder: 18″ extra-wide ladder system that is 6″ wider than standard
- External Shoe Storage Bag
- Sunroof: Includes mosquito netting
- Heavy Duty Travel Bag: Includes hook-and-loop fastener for easy packability
- Interior Lighting: LED strip inside
- Severe Weather-Tested: Water column tested at 1500mm – ability to withstand heavy rain pressure
- Mosquito Nets: CE-approved
- Power Adapter: 12V cigarette lighter-power adapter
Smittybilt Overlander Tent
Few things are more rewarding than camping in the backcountry with family and friends. The Smittybilt Overlander tent attaches to the roof of your vehicle and sets up in just minutes, keeping you safe and secure as you sleep. The new Annex can be added to the bottom of the deployed tent with rugged zippers. The optional Annex provides privacy and has windows and mosquito netting to ensure an enjoyable outdoor experience. Constructed from 600D heavy-duty ripstop polyester, the 84-inch x 60-inch Annex provides space for cooking, changing clothes, and more. The tent frame poles and included telescoping ladder are made from lightweight and durable anodized aluminum while the hinges are constructed from stainless steel. The tent and Annex are easy to set up and take down, and when folded away a heavy-duty PVC cover keeps them completely dry and free from UV rays.
- All-Seasons Use
- One Year Warranty*
- Base: 2.5cm aluminum/polyurethane sandwich base with 300kg load capacity
- Material: 600D Heavy-duty rip stop polyester, waterproof and polyurethane-impregnated
- Tent Poles: Anodized aluminum tent frame poles with stainless steel hinges
- Flysheet: Lightweight, waterproof 420D Oxford flysheet w/4mm spring steel durable poles and tension rods
- Mattress: High-density fire retardant foam with removable cover that sleeps 3
- Installation: Dual aluminum track for universal installation using U-clamps (included)
|Specifications||Overlander Tent||6.5′ Awning||8.2′ Awning|
|Open size||95″W x 56″L x 51″H||6.5′ x 6.5′||8.2′ x 6.5′|
|Packing size||58″ x 49″ x 13″||83″ x 5″ x 6″||102″ x 5″ x 6″|
|Shipping Weight||132 Lbs/59.8 Kgs||23 Lbs/10.5 Kgs||25 Lbs/11.2 Kgs|
|Actual Weight||116.5 Lbs/52.8 Kgs||20.3 Lbs/9.2 Kgs||21.6 Lbs/9.8 Kgs|
Brand Overview: Few brands in the off-road industry can match the legacy of Smittybilt. For over 50 years Smittybilt has been the brand customers trust to outfit their Jeeps with reliable, functional accessories. All Smittybilt products are created by off-road enthusiasts who recognize a need for something better than what has been previously available. This deep heritage of innovation continues today with over two thousand unique products for not only Jeeps, but trucks and SUVs as well. In addition to widely copied items like the Sure Step, Smittybilt is best known for their distinctive bumpers and armor. However, their expansive line extends well beyond Jeep accessories and includes trail equipment, winches, soft goods and much more. Backed by the superior customer service and the best warranty in the industry, Smittybilt service doesn’t end with your purchase. Smittybilt, Get the Original.