Tepui Explorer Ayer Rooftop Tent
Mount to any car, truck, Jeep or SUV with roof rack cross bars.
In the age of van life, it’s difficult to deny the lure of living on the open road–the plains of Kansas, diners and dives, rugged mountain roads and misty forests. If lining a panel van with cedar seems out of the question, and waving goodbye to your bathtub is just too difficult, the Tepui Ayer 4-Season 2-Person Sky Tent offers you a happy medium when all you desire is an occasional home away from home. Smaller than the Kukenam, with a compact size and relatively low weight, the Ayer is a good choice for smaller SUVs and wagons, so there’s no need for that van. With universal mounting brackets, the Ayer is easy to mount to most roof racks or after-market roof bars, and an 8ft 6in telescoping ladder eliminates the need for extensions on larger vehicles. The 600D ripstop poly-cotton is designed for use in any season–rugged enough for windy snowstorms in Wyoming or driving rain in Oregon, so you can take your adventure rig for a spin any day of the year. When it comes to comfort, the Ayer might just tempt you away from home more often. The tent base includes a 2. 5-inch thick foam mattress for easy sleeping, and the spacious A-frame design means you have the head room to sit up and relax in the tent once you wake, taking your mornings slow and enjoying the expansive view supplied by large, screened windows.
- Four season tent perfect for smaller SUVs and vehicles
- Can accommodate up to two people
- High-quality 600D rip stop and a 260 g poly-cotton blend fabric protect from the heaviest rain and winds
- Includes high density 2-1/2 inch foam mattress.Travel Cover Material – 1000g Heavy Duty PVC. Annex Material – 420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated
- Mesh panels offer plenty of?ventilation and open for more airflow
- Four large internal pockets for storing gear and camping accessories
- Easily swap out the canopy depending on the season and weather conditions (Additional canopies?sold separately)
- Add a privacy annex to add additional space and protection from the elements (Annex sold separately)
- Sleeping Footprint: 48 x 84 inches
- Dimensions (open): 48 x 84 x 39 inches; Dimensions (closed): 48 x 42 x 11 inches
Tepui Explorer Ayer Rooftop Tent Prices
|Price history for Tepui Explorer Ayer Rooftop Tent|