Tepui HyBox 2-Person Rooftop Tent & Cargo Box
Mount to any car, truck, Jeep or SUV with roof rack cross bars.
You’ve only got so much space on the roof of your SUV, and you’re getting tired of switching out your gear box for your Tepui every time you want to go camping. With the HyBox 4-Season Tent, you no longer need to choose. A new edition to the Tepui family, this hybrid rooftop system doubles as both a tent and a cargo box. An easy-access hardshell protects the goods, and provides 23 cubic feet of storage space, and when you’re ready to camp simply zip on the canopy. The shell is designed for aerodynamic performance, delivering a fuel efficient, quiet ride. The interior upper is lined with quilting that insulates on cold winter nights, and the lower shell uses felt-lined honeycomb Tepui Tec panels for reinforcement when storing gear. The detachable cotton-poly canopy that creates your sleeping space is coated to defend against the weather, delivering 3000mm of waterproof protection, with no-see-em mesh trim at the doors for ventilation on warmer nights. The HyBox comes with an 8ft 6in telescoping ladder for easy access to your digs, and the doors to the canopy include window spring rods for creating an awning over the entryway. It also comes equipped with a 3in 40lb foam mattress for a comfortable night’s rest. When you’re ready to simply store gear again, you can remove both the sleeping pad and the ladder to save weight.
- Versatile design converts rooftop tent for up to two people into a spacious cargo carrier
- Patented Zipper Gimp allows for easy conversion between a tent and a cargo carrier
- Release both ends to open as a roof top tent or open one side to easily access gear
- Interior is lined with reinforced insulation to help control the temperature inside the tent and reduce noise
- Lower shell combines ABS and aluminum with felt lined, honeycomb panels for reinforcement
- Canopy blends 260 g breathable cotton with 3000mm waterproof polyester and mesh netting
- Includes a telescoping ladder that attaches to either side for easy access
- Canopy doors open up to an awning to protect the tent opening from the elements
- Includes a high-density foam mattress with removable cotton cover for added comfort
- Dimensions (open): 55 x 84 x 42 inched; Dimensions (closed): 55 x 84 x 12-3/4 inches. Size (Closed)-Interior- 52 x 80 x 7 inches (WxLxH). Size (Open)- Interior- 52 x 80 x 37 inches (WxLxH)
Tepui HyBox 2-Person Rooftop Tent & Cargo Box Prices
|Price history for Tepui HyBox 2-Person Rooftop Tent & Cargo Box|